Kansas City Autism and Asperger Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kansas City Autism and Asperger Friends

KCAAF ~ Welcome to the Kansas City Autism and Asperger Friends Forum ~ Come on in and meet other teens and adults with Autism, PDD-NOS and Asperger Syndrome. Friends and family members are also encouraged to join!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KCAAF Forum Motto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADMIN - toddlisatyriem
Admin
ADMIN - toddlisatyriem

KCAAF Forum Motto Empty
PostSubject: KCAAF Forum Motto   KCAAF Forum Motto Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:07 am

Positivity, Support and Understanding. It is my hope that everyone joining and posting on this forum is Positive, Supportive and Understanding. As humans, we have different view points and beliefs. Please try to make all of your posts and interactions on here as positive and supportive as possible. Also, please remember that many of our members may be on the Spectrum and may post responses that could be construed in a manner that was not intended. I will moderate as much as possible on a daily basis to help everyone feel accepted, included and understood. If at any time you need assistance, please feel free to contact me @ toddlisatyriem@gmail.com. sunny
Back to top Go down
https://kcaaf.forumotion.net

KCAAF Forum Motto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kansas City Autism and Asperger Friends :: Forum Announcements :: KCAAF Forum Motto-
Jump to: